Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Trade With BEARDY!

Finally got to checking the mail after a late hockey practice. Traded a couple Ginter creatures to BEARDY and was only expecting a Ginter sketch, one base card I needed and some assorted Tigers cards in return. What he through in as extra is below. Amazing. Thanks!! Only my second trade since starting up the blog and I'm loving it. Makes me feel like a kid again and the generosity of the online card community is crazy. Every day there is a new post from someone about extras sent to them that were unexpected. Thanks again Beardy. I'll be stashing some Markakis/Jones/O's cards for you for a surprise package someday!

MIGUEL!


Maggs is shiny; miss the hair.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason it took me this long to locate your blog. You're welcome for the trade man, any time!

    ReplyDelete